Greek yogurt has become a staple in many healthy diets in recent years and it's not hard to see why. What many people don’t know about Greek yogurt is that it puts good bacteria into your body. It can keep you from getting colds and it's a great pick me up after a workout! You can also use it as a substitute for mayo or sour cream to make a healthy meal. Greek yogurt is also perfect to add to a smoothie. Check out some other benefits of this Footprints favorite food below:
- Most single servings are under 100 calories
- It’s a good source of Protein
- Low in Sodium and High in Potassium
- Helps with your bones and joints
- Excellent source of Probiotics
- Aids in the digestive system
As you can see, there are many uses for Greek Yogurt! It tastes great and will make you feel awesome as well!