- 5 oz. of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 3 large eggs (plus 1 large egg white)
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- Serves: 6-8
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together in a double boiler - Place the them in a pot and put that pot partway inside another pot of simmering water (Note: Melting in a microwave can work just as well)
- After the mixture is melted, place over an ice bath and stir in the cocoa powder and honey. Whisk in the eggs and egg white, and pour into eight 4-ounce ramekins, filling them halfway.
- Put the ramekins on a baking sheet and bake until almost set in the middle, 20 to 25 minutes
- OPTIONAL: Sprinkle with some powdered sugar to make this a little more decadent OR pair with some raspberries to keep it "skinny"
We all need to treat ourselves occasionally. Remember, everything in #moderation. I've tried it and love it. Put on your mittens and let me know what you think!