How To Combat Mardi Gras Withdrawals
Having Mardi Gras withdrawals?
You know you're from New Orleans when you can’t imagine going back to work or school after Mardi Gras.
Here are some things that go through your head:
Throw me something mister?
I just want King Cake!
BEADS, BEADS, BEADS.
Purple, Green, and Gold.
Here’s how to make it an easy transition for all you locals.
- Start your day early, go for a walk or run!
- WATER! WATER! WATER! Hydrate your body from all the alcohol you’ve been consuming over the past couple of days.
- Put the king cake down and find something healthy to munch on.
- Add some fun to your day, do something active that you enjoy.
- Now you can finally catch up on some sleep.
- Exercise is a must as it will make you feel great and look great too!
Now that you're prepared, LET'S GET BACK ON TRACK!